Driving Injury in Cedar Creek

After you’ve addressed your medical concerns, the state of Nebraska gives you ten days to file a car accident report with the proper authorities. You are legally required to make a report if someone was injured or killed, or if more than $1,000 in property damage occurred. If you do not report it, you risk the suspension of your driver’s license.

In order to recover damages from your wreck, you have three options in Nebraska: 1) file a claim with your own insurance company, 2) file a third-party claim with the other driver’s insurance company, or 3) file a lawsuit. Keep in mind the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury or property damage lawsuit in Nebraska is four years. Your attorney will ensure you do not miss any important deadlines.

Services Offered:

Welsh & Welsh PC, LLO

Omaha NE, 68114 USA


Service areas we are serving in Cedar Creek

Work Performed Below are projects we have completed for clients and the cities they were in along with client reviews.

  Near Cedar Creek, NE 68037

These are usually the most severe and may also result in fatalities. The front of the car hits another vehicle, an animal, or a fixed object.

Ellen G.
  Near Cedar Creek, NE 68016

This happens when the driver behind another car doesn’t stop in time and ends up hitting the back of the car in front of them.

Ellen G.
  Near Cedar Creek , NE 68016

Contact our Nebraska office today to speak with an experienced Omaha personal injury lawyer who can walk you through the process of filing a claim.

Ellen G.


End of content

No more pages to load