Malpractice Medical Cases in Clay County

If you or someone you love has suffered from a mistake that was caused by a doctor’s, nurse’s, or other medical professional’s negligence, an Omaha medical malpractice lawyer can help your family file a medical negligence claim against that individual or institution. Doing so may give you the financial compensation you need to recover, as well as send a message our healthcare industry can’t ignore. The health and safety of Nebraska citizens must be prioritized.

Many of the hospitals and doctor’s offices in Nebraska may be understaffed, but that doesn’t mean our healthcare should come with the risk of deadly mistakes. If you or a loved one has been injured or has suffered due to mistakes that were caused in one of our state’s health care institutions or facilities, you may be eligible to file a medical malpractice claim.

Doing so can award your family with compensation that may be able to be used for recovery costs, loss of wages costs, continued home care costs, therapy costs, pain and suffering costs, and more.

At Welsh & Welsh PC, LLO, we can pair you with a trusted lawyer who can fight on your behalf and do everything possible to make sure you receive full and fair compensation and that the hospital or medical professional is held accountable for their errors. To learn more, contact our office today.

Services Offered:

Welsh & Welsh PC, LLO

Omaha NE, 68114 USA


Cities we are serving in Clay County

Work Performed Below are projects we have completed for clients and the cities they were in along with client reviews.

  Near Minden, NE 68944

Welsh & Welsh can help you make up for lost wages, pain and suffering, and provide compensation for injuries suffered.

Ellen G.


End of content

No more pages to load