Best Malpractice Lawyer In Hamilton County

Get The Maximum Compensation for Your Accident & Injuries. Our Top Rated Attorneys Are Available. Best Malpractice Lawyer In Hamilton County.

A Father and Son Team of Lawyers Dedicated to Results
At Welsh & Welsh, we believe in the importance of teamwork. Attorneys James R. Welsh and Christopher P. Welsh have established a strong record for results by working together in order to get maximum compensation for victims of negligence. Our team approach to personal injury and wrongful death cases has helped people in our home of Omaha and throughout Nebraska, as well as the surrounding parts of Iowa, Kansas and Missouri.

A Team of Trial Attorneys
Our motto: The world is full of litigators. There are few trial attorneys. We are trial attorneys.
Plenty of lawyers can push paper around on your behalf. However, when the time comes to go to court and take your case before a judge and jury, not every lawyer can do this. We can. We are fully prepared to take every personal injury and wrongful death claim to court if that is what it takes to get maximum compensation

Services Offered:

Welsh & Welsh PC, LLO

Omaha NE, 68114 USA


Cities we are serving in Hamilton County

Work Performed Below are projects we have completed for clients and the cities they were in along with client reviews.

  Near Hordville, NE 68846

A personal injury lawyer helps individuals who have sustained injuries in accidents to recover financial compensation. These funds are often needed to pay for medical treatment.

Ellen G.
  Near Marquette, NE 68854

Lawyers generally show up on the worst day of a person's life. Welsh And Welsh is always there to save your life.

Ellen G.
  Near Hampton, NE 68843

We are offering a once-yearly $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending or planning to attend their first year of college or graduate school in the upcoming semester.

Ellen G.
  Near Hordville, NE 68846

If your case proceeds to court, you will need the help of an experienced attorney and a knowledgeable physician, who can provide expert testimony on behalf of your claim.

Ellen G.
  Near Hampton, NE 68843

Prior to filing your official claim, your complaint must be considered by a panel of experts, according to Revised Statute 44-2840. This is called a medical review panel.

Ellen G.


End of content

No more pages to load